Due to consistent success and growth, we are recruiting an Electrical Project Manager who will be responsible for the overall performance of projects valued between £50k – £3m.
As Electrical Project Manager, you will be a key team member in successfully delivering projects of various sizes, predominantly within the food and beverage, large industrial manufacturing, and gas sectors. You will report directly to the Project Director.
- Preparing feasibility reports, project budgets, and supporting planning statements or applications
- Managing the project budget, monitoring the financial position, and making meaningful comparisons against the budget. In addition, you will be preparing realistic estimates and providing the continuous financial status of projects.
- Managing daily operations, including the planning, producing the programme of works, coordination and execution, commissioning, and handover of all projects
- Possessing detailed working knowledge and experience of project management practices, from scheme conception through to end-user acceptance
- Supervising the overall health & safety and delivering quality standards of direct and subcontract staff
- Offering support, advice, guidance and assistance with solving problems as needed
- Maintaining client relations, resolving client-related problems, and developing opportunities for further business
- Ensuring that reviews are carried out for each project to accomplish successful delivery
- Approving all method statements and risk assessments, as well as construction plans to support the H&S requirements
- Ensuring all projects are managed in a timely and proactive way, on time and within budget
- Securing the completion and proper communication of all documents, such as build drawings, commissioning, and operation manuals, to relevant stakeholders and guaranteeing that they are aligned with the company’s quality policy
- A strong track record in large-scale project management and delivery
- Possessing operational, technical, and managerial skills within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to set targets, alongside managing and motivating multi-disciplinary teams to accomplish time, cost and quality objectives
- Strong communication skills with commercial and contractual use of relevant software packages such as those used in design and specification of engineering projects
- Knowledge of industry best practices, system modification, and new procedures to optimise the level of service provide
- Able to commute or relocate to Burton-On-Trent, DE14 1DU before starting work
- Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 per annum
- Company car
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Performance bonus
- Full-time position
- Monday – Friday
- HNC/HND and IOSH & / NEBOSH
- Preferred: Bachelor’s
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for the position of Electrical Project Engineer and be part of our ambitious and growing team at Woodward Group, please send your CV to [email protected].