Woodward Group has exciting opportunities for an Engineering Service Coordinator / Administrator to join our well-established, reputable team.
Company-install Fire Alarm and Security Systems are experiencing massive growth. The position would suit a person used to a busy environment and used to multitasking and working on the highest priority tasks first.
- Coordinate Mobile Service Engineers and Maintenance Engineers
- Use CRM, Excel, coordination and phone skills
- Support, coordinate, and organise workload and Service Engineers are allocated to complete maintenance and service of Electronic, Electrical and Fire & Security equipment
- Liaise with Service Engineers and Maintenance Engineers to see where they are and when they can complete the tasks
- Speak to customers and clients to assess work needed, internal manager liaison to allocate resources and assess priorities
- Order (or request) any parts, equipment, or stock your engineers will or do need
Admin Team to work with REQUIREMENTS for SERVICE COORDINATOR / SERVICE ADMIN
- Coordinated / scheduled / organised Mobile Service Engineers
- Able to drive or walk (if local) to Burton-on-Trent Office
- Commutable to the office between Tolworth and Chessington, Surrey
- Preferred: Experience in Fire Alarm, Intruder, and CCTV would be great
- Your current title may be: Coordinator, Service Administrator, Maintenance Administrator, Service Controller, Service Coordinator, Service Support Coordinator, Engineering Support, Sales Support Engineering Administrator, Service Desk Scheduler etc., but you would have experience coordinating mobile service
- Salary: £25,000 per annum
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Full-time position
- Monday – Friday
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for the position of Engineering Service Coordinator / Administrator and be part of our ambitious and growing team at Woodward Group, please send your CV to [email protected].