Woodward Group has exciting opportunities for a Fire Alarm Technician to join our well-established, reputable team.
Woodward Group’s Fire and Security division is a fast-growing area of the business and we are looking for an experienced technician to join our busy team to carry out service works on a range of fire alarm systems for our expanding roster of clients.
If you are an experienced technician that is enthusiastic, customer orientated and takes pride in your work and are looking for a new challenge, then we’d like to hear from you.
- Installing, servicing and maintenance of fire alarms systems
- Providing callout response for our clients, as per a callout rota
- Providing a professional and friendly service and representing Woodward Group in a way which ensures customer satisfaction
- Taking a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensuring that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management promptly
- Ensuring that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents and records are accurately maintained
- Staying in compliance with Company Policy & Health and Safety legislation
- Minimum 3 years experience with fire alarms
- Full, valid UK driving licence
- Thorough understanding of relevant fire alarm standards
- CSCS/ ECS/ IPAF desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- A genuine interest in your work with an enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Salary: £38k – £42k (negotiable depending on experience)
- 23 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle
- Company pension
- Company uniform + PPE
- On-site parking
- Performance bonus
- Full-time position
- Monday – Friday
- 10 hour shift
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for the position of Fire Alarm Technician and be part of our ambitious and growing team at Woodward Group, please send your CV to [email protected].