Woodward Group’s Fire and Security division is a fast-growing area of the business and we are looking for an experienced technician to join our busy team to carry out service works on a range of fire and security systems for our expanding roster of clients.
If you are an experienced engineer that is enthusiastic, customer orientated and takes pride in your work and are looking for a new challenge, then we’d like to hear from you.
- Service and maintenance of fire alarms, intruder alarms, CCTV and access control systems
- Providing callout response for our clients, as per a callout rota
- Providing a professional and friendly service and representing Woodward Group in a way which ensures customer satisfaction
- Taking a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensuring that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management promptly
- Ensuring that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents and records are accurately maintained
- Compliance at all times with Company Policy & Health and Safety legislation.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with access control, CCTV, intruder and fire alarms
- Full, valid UK driving licence
- Thorough understanding of relevant fire and intruder alarm standards
- CSCS/ ECS/ IPAF desirable
- Gent fire experience desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- A genuine interest in your work with an enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Salary £28,000 – £34,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Company vehicle
- 23 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Company uniform + PPE
This is a full-time, permanent position
- 50 hours per week – paid from door to door
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime available
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for the position of Fire and Security Technician and be part of our ambitious and growing team at Woodward Group, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.