Woodward Group has exciting opportunities for a Fire and Security Technician to join our well-established, reputable team.
Woodward Group’s Fire and Security division is looking for an experienced technician whose key role will be to carry out service works on a range of fire and security systems.
- Servicing and maintenance of Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems and Access Control.
- Providing callout response for the client as per callout rota.
- Representing the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction and professionalism.
- Taking a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensuring that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- Ensuring that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documentation and records are maintained accurately.
- Staying in compliance with Company Policy & Health and Safety legislation.
- Installing and servicing fire and security systems.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Access control, CCTV, Intruder and Fire alarm systems
- Full, valid UK driving licence
- Experience in Notifier by Honywell, Paxton Systems, and designing security systems would be an advantage
- Thorough understanding of relevant fire and intruder alarm Standards
- CSCS/ ECS/ IPAF desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- A genuine interest in your work with an enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Exceptional knowledge within the security sector
- Salary: £30,000 – £34,000 per annum
- 24 days holiday entitlement and 8 bank holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Company Uniform + PPE
- Company pension scheme
This is a full-time, permanent position
- 50 hours per week, Monday – Friday, paid from door to door
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for the position of Fire and Security Technician and be part of our ambitious and growing team at Woodward Group, please send your CV to [email protected].