How We Do It
Fire Alarm Systems
- No matter what your requirements, our expert team can provide seamless solutions for a fire alarm system that suits you, from initial design through to complete installation. All of our systems conform to BAFE and industry standards.
- Our friendly team performs regular maintenance of your fire alarm system post installation, where appropriate. We can schedule maintenance services in advance, allowing your business to continue with minimal disruption.
- Woodward Group possess a vast amount of knowledge in assessing the requirements of a building, installing all luminaires and signage, along with testing our lighting systems to ensure they comply with all current regulations. We also service and maintain existing lighting installations, testing each luminaire for the required three hours ensuring they operate should an emergency situation arise.
- Woodward Group’s emergency lighting testing services provide a reliable and measurable means of ensuring that your existing emergency lighting installation remains compliant and fully functional.
Fire Risk Assessments
- Our fire safety experts conduct a full assessment of your building, identifying any fire hazards and potential individuals at risk.
- We put in place robust processes to evaluate, remove or reduce the risks and then prepare an emergency plan and provide training on all aspects so that you are fully prepared in case of an emergency situation.
- Through our ongoing support service, we’ll review and update the fire risk assessment regularly to ensure processes are continually in line with regulation standards.
Fire Suppression Systems
- Woodward Group is an approved installer of the state-of-the-art Firetrace Fire Suppression Systems.
- Our systems immediately tackle any outbreak of fire, enabling a fast response and minimising the scope of damage and disruption to business operations.
- As well as being highly effective, our fire suppression systems are also affordable. Retrofitting can be carried out simply – helping to keep costs down significantly.
- We also offer full after-sales care for our systems, which are recognised by leading insurance companies and manufactured to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Service and Maintenance
- Having a service and maintenance contract in place is the best way to ensure your fire system works when you need them most – in an emergency.
- Woodward Group can conduct preventative inspections to identify potential problems before they occur and provide your business with a robust, tailor-made Fire Prevention Plan.
- Our BAFE accredited engineers are fully equipped to service all types of fire alarm and detection systems, no matter the make or manufacturer.
- All servicing work is carried out by following stringent quality control procedures and to the appropriate British Standards and ISO9001.