How We Do It
Fire Alarm Systems
- No matter what your requirements, our expert team can provide seamless solutions for a fire alarm system that suits you, from initial design through to complete installation. All of our systems conform to BAFE and industry standards.
- Our friendly team performs regular maintenance of your alarm system post installation, where appropriate. We can schedule maintenance services in advance, allowing your business to continue with minimal disruption.
- Woodward Group possess a vast amount of knowledge in assessing the requirements of a building, installing all luminaires and signage, along with testing our lighting systems to ensure they comply with all current regulations. We also service and maintain existing lighting installations, testing each luminaire for the required three hours ensuring they operate should an emergency situation arise.
- Woodward Group’s emergency lighting testing services provide a reliable and measurable means of ensuring that your existing emergency lighting installation remains compliant and fully functional.
Fire Risk Assessments
- Our fire safety experts conduct a full assessment of your building, identifying any fire hazards and potential individuals at risk.
- We put in place robust processes to evaluate, remove or reduce the risks and then prepare an emergency plan and provide training on all aspects so that you are fully prepared in case of an emergency situation.
- Through our ongoing support service, we’ll review and update the fire risk assessment regularly to ensure processes are continually in line with regulation standards.