How We Do It
Fire Risk Assessments
- Identify the fire hazards and potential individuals at risk.
- Process to evaluate, remove or reduce the risks – from this an emergency plan will be prepared and training will be provided.
- Ongoing support to review and update the fire risk assessment regularly to ensure process follows regulation standards.
- No matter what your requirements, our expert team is able to provide seamless solutions, from initial design through to complete installation.
- Our friendly team performs regular maintenance of alarm systems post installation where appropriate. We can schedule in advance, allowing your business to continue with minimal disruption.
- Woodward Group possess a vast amount of knowledge in assessing the requirements of a building, installing all luminaires and signage, along with testing our lighting systems to ensure they comply with all current regulations. We also service and maintain existing lighting installations, testing each luminaire for the required three hours ensuring they operate should an emergency situation arise.
- Woodward Group’s emergency lighting testing services provide a reliable and measurable means of ensuring that your existing emergency lighting installation remains compliant and fully functional.